Partnership + Resources
McLaren Engineering Group values the important role small businesses play in our industry and the communities in which we work.
With over four decades of AEC-leading experience and more than 15,000 projects in our portfolio, we are always looking to expand our network of industry partners, vendors and subconsultants to best serve our clients.
If you are registered as one of the following types of vendors, submit your partnership application with us.
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Women Business Enterprises (WBE)
- Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Small Business Enterprise (SB)
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB)
- Women-Owned Small Businesses (WOSB)
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB)
- HUBZone Business
- 8(a) Business Development Program
M/WBE Partnership Application Process
- After fully completing the form, email it to Forms@mgmclaren.com.
- You will receive a confirmation email from us once your application has been approved.
- Once approved, your business information will be added to our partnership database for future opportunities.
Please note: Only qualifying vendor applications will be accepted through the email address above. Submit all other opportunities and inquiries on our Contact Us page.