McLaren Engineering Group is a fast-growing multi-discipline engineering firm specializing in a wide range of new and emerging markets and is looking for a highly motivated CADD Operator for their New York, NY office. As a CADD Operator, you will be responsible for using AutoCAD, Microstation and REVIT to create construction documents, graphics and reports for building design and other structural projects.
- Use AutoCAD, Microstation, REVIT, Land Desktop Development, AutoTurn, and other software to support engineers in the production of sketches and designs.
- Communicate with civil/structural engineers and other drafters during production.
- Bachelor or Associate Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or Drafting Technology
- 2+ years’ experience in CADD-oriented drafting and design work
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience in REVIT is desirable
Our salary and benefits package is one of the best in the industry. It includes, but is not limited to, a 401k plan, medical/dental insurance and long-term disability plans.