Our dynamic Entertainment Engineering team features specialty engineers that work on dozens of exciting, challenging and fast-paced projects each year. These projects include the design of stage sets for large rock concerts, performed by such groups as the Rolling Stones; Broadway Shows like "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang"; and Super Bowl Half-Time shows.
- Mechanical and structural analysis and design, including assemblies and details (mechanical includes actuated equipment, not MEP or HVAC).
- Development and review of designs and details, often in connection with the client, and end-users.
- Development of computer models to perform engineering analyses
- Site investigations.
- Shop and site inspections.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Master's Degree preferred
- Good communication skills
- Software proficiency, including CADD and analytical tools, and basic applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong practical knowledge of mechanical engineering applications.